“When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.”
Pascale Vigne works with her clients with caring, passion, patience, smile and determination. Dynamic, intuitive and pragmatic, she ensures that each coaching and action process leads to the desired result in an efficient and sustainable way.
Based on a “Privilege” relationship, the offered coaching work involves exploring and revising strategies, beliefs, relationships, emotions and experiences in accordance with new challenges and by integrating the intercultural dimension.
- Change Management (Crisis, Onboarding, Decision Making, Merger, Cohesion,…)
- Development of Impact, Skills and Leadership Posture
- Support and Prevention of Psycho-social Risks
a Through her approach, her respect for personal motivations and aspirations, and the trust she builds in the relationship, Pascale Vigne accompanies Executives (individually or as a team) and organizations that are facing complex change situations with a high stakes.
Professional Coach of Skills and Talent Development, Pascale Vigne provides the professionals with a range of facilitating tools:
- Situation analysis
- Strategic decision-making
- Positioning and impact of leadership
- Achievement of the expected result.
Pascale Vigne fosters the transmission of skills whenever necessary and possible.
she also participates in:
- “Licence Management des Organisations” for PARIS XII University
- with Young Blind People for the CFRP
- with Private Patients as a Clinical Psychologist / Psychoanalyst
15 years in national and private companies have given Pascale a solid professional experience in the fields of customer relations and training, in particular: leadership, management, project management….
She has also held various positions as an elected member in personnel-representative institutions.
This in-depth knowledge of the company and its challenges has led Pascale to focus its activity on the importance and value of the human factor, based on a thorough understanding of individual and collective processes.
- Trainer and Speaker in Human Relations
- Master’s degree in NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) and TA (Transactional Analysis),
- DESS in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology,
- Psychoanalyst, trained in Psychodrama, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, and Ericksonian Hypnosis,
- Certified Master Coach (MCC ICF)
- Co development
- P. C.M. (Process Communication of Management (certified trainer)
- Karpmann Triangle model (certified trainer),
- DPM (Dynamique Profil Model (formatrice certifiée),
- Sémantique Générale,
- Success insight,
- Techniques Théâtrales, ,…
- Active member of the ICF / ICFF – PFS
- Committed to the professionalization of the coaching profession – Former Secretary General of ICF France
- Presentations and conferences about Coaching
- Coach supervisor (individual and group)
- Mentor Coach