OUR EXPERTISESUPPORTING COACHES
We support anyone who is interested in becoming a coach or developing their coaching posture in their professional context (training, supervision, mentoring)
The practice of coaching in compliance with codes of ethics requires supervision.
We support coaches who wish to be supervised, individually or collectively.
Support for ICF certification through collective and individual mentoring
#SPIRIT OF COACHING
12-day training course
– Training in the coaching posture and the 11 ICF skills
– Acquire the basics and tools of professional coaching
– Train and put yourself in a situation as a coach
– Define / Strengthen your professional project
#SPIRIT OF SUPERVISION
18-day training course
– Training for supervisory posture
– Train and put yourself in a situation as a supervisor
– Contribution of supervisors who are references in the profession
In line with our code of ethics, we have chosen to affiliate with the International Coach Federation (ICF). ICF is the first international professional coaching association, with 30,000 coaches in the world dedicated to the professionalization of coaching. It has published an ethical charter, a code of ethics, and a certification process requiring the validation of coaches’ professional skills.